Mosaic Festival COVID-19 precautions and policies
Dear Mosaic community,
We are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable festival experience for our attendees, performers, volunteers and staff. As such, we are continually and thoughtfully monitoring COVID-19 related data and guidelines issued by the County of Santa Clara’s Health Department. Based on the current conditions in County of Santa Clara, where the event will be held, we’ve crafted the following policies and procedures for the Mosaic Festival.
COVID-19 safety precautions
– We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated. Check local listings for the nearest vaccination site near you.
– The event will be held outdoors with plenty of room for attendees to maintain social distance.
– All attendees will be required to wear a mask before they can enter the venue. Anyone who needs a mask will be provided one.
– Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the venue.
– If county guidelines require it, attendees will be asked to provide proof of vaccination prior to entry.
– Volunteers will monitor the audience to make sure that safety requirements are being followed. Those who do not comply with our policies will be escorted out of the festival by our team.
Your safety is our #1 priority. As the situation evolves, so will our approach. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this and ask that you check back here for updates. We look forward to seeing you at the Mosaic Festival on October 2nd.
CEO & Co-founder